Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Death Magnetic : METALLICA

I have got my new Metallica, with a tee shirt. Though I've been listening to them for the past 22 years (thanks ahmad nazlee, he brought his uncle metallica kill 'em all to school, we all listened arr... time tu dah ganas dah...dajah dua), ini pertama kali jue pakei and dapat baju metallica.

Komen :baru dengar sekali lalu je, nak kasi feel balik, tapi untuk komen awal nie, better than st.anger, but not as good as the first 4 killer album (Kill 'em all to Justice for all...)tapi enjoy gak la, riff gitar ok, senang kata they gettin older, tapi try main cam orang muda, Kerry King and Araya pun dah slow ape....


Die!die!die!die!
Die on my hand, I creep across the land, killin' first born man......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sakit mata wa bila baca lu punya blog. kaler lu tak sesuai la mat! kakakaka......