Monday, August 06, 2007

The Devils stamp their mark and Tiger eat everything that moves


Cewahhh...what a good weekend for me....kekekekeke


I played golf with my usual flight at BGR.Its getting expensive to play though, I have to pay RM83!!!! It was RM75 last 3 months!!! Nasib baik lancar main. 1st hole dah buek par, tapi yang gampang tue lubang 2 sehingga la seterusnya hampeh, OBla, masuk air la tapi yang paling sial nye, approach shot aku, elok2 boley buat 2 on, terus dapay double bogey!!! Aku kena banyak praktis swing, i have to pelbagai swing aku, and repair my approach shot gak.


Finally, Sir Alex got his man, Carlos Tevez. And he send a warning to all pretender and contender, "This is the best squad I ever had". Well, he proved it last night by winning the FA Community shield, beating Chelsea 3 - 0 on penalty. Edwin Van Den Sar saves all 3 penalty from Chelsea. I can't wait to see the season to start!!!


Aha, Tiger Wood does it again, this time he won the WGC at Bridgestone with 8 under par, a well 8 stroke above Justin Rose. What a pity to Rory Sabatini,. He kena whack lagi ngan Tiger, satu flight lagi tu...kekekekeke. Badan kata boley, tapi hati tak berani, cakap tak guna la bro, kasi tunjuk result la.....


Finally, Lorena Ochoa win a major, her first major at Women British Open. She is undisputed world no.1 now. no more Annika Sorenstam.....

No comments: